This course is intended to help all novice computer users get up to speed with Excel quickly. We will cover different features of the interface, show users how to print, cover some simple scenarios, and cover the basics of formatting.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks Contents
- Managing Large Workbooks
- Customizing the Excel Environment
Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2 builds on skills learned in Level 1. This course offers lessons for Microsoft’s spreadsheet program, including:
- Creating advanced formulas
- Analyzing data with logical and lookup functions
- Organizing worksheet data with Tables
- Visualizing data with Charts
- Analyzing data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Inserting graphics
- Enhancing workbook
This, the third level of Velsoft’s training program, explores the advanced features in in Excel 2016. Students will cover how to automate worksheet functionality, audit worksheets, analyze data, work with multiple workbooks, export Excel data and import/export XML data.
- Automating Worksheet Functionality
- Auditing Worksheets
- Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Exporting Excel Data
- Importing and Exporting XML Data
For more details click the links above.