Record Keeping Strategies for HR Professionals
September 24 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Employers’ Association is bringing workforce development and HR compliance trainings to the Fostoria Learning Center.
Your HR department is the gateway to an enormous amount of highly sensitive information.
The manner in which you store, retrieve and protect that information can directly impact your ability to efficiently locate data, make sound decisions, and avoid costly mistakes that could land you and your organization in legal trouble.
Register your team today for this critical seminar which will cover the following:
- Which records should you keep – and for how long
- What should be included in a personnel file – and what shouldn’t?
- Who should have access to your records?
- What are the compliance considerations for remote sites?
- How secure are your electronic records?
- Federal requirements for HR information
- Parking lot storage – what’s in your dumpster?
Click here to register and see full training curriculum.