Measuring Safety Performance
March 31 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$25
You will learn:
- A sound foundation for developing or improving safety performance measuring systems
- Strategies and techniques for measuring safety performance, emphasizing process measures, accountability, systematic monitoring and goalsetting strategies.
- How you can proactively use measurement systems to guide future performance.
- Key elements of contemporary safety measurement tools.
After this course you will be able to:
- Describe different techniques for measuring safety performance. o Use measurement systems to guide future performance.
Who should attend?
Company owners, executive staff, labor leaders, managers, supervisors, safety and health managers and individuals with direct organizational responsibility for safety performance should attend
Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety Consultants
Hosted by Fostoria Learning Center and the Fostoria Safety Council.
Cost for Class:
$25 This cost will cover materials for the class.
Lunch is included.
Dates and Time:
March 31, 2020
8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Location: Fostoria Learning Center, 342 Perry Street, Fostoria