- This event has passed.
ASHI’s CPR & AED and Basic First Aid
May 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$65
This training is for students seeking a comprehensive training class that builds the confidence to respond. This first aid, AED, and CPR certification course option is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC, and the 2015 AHA and ARC Guidelines Update for First Aid. Some of the topics covered:
- CPR for adults/children/infants
- AED (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Opioid Overdose
- Bleeding control
- Allergic reactions
- Bites & Stings
- Choke saving
- Other life-threatening emergencies
Who should take this CPR/AED class?
- Emergency response teams in business and industry
- Adult residential care personnel
Class Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Location: Fostoria Learning Center
Class Times: 9:00am—4:00pm
Cost: $65 – includes 2-year certification and meets OJFS requirements
Advance Registration required. Seating is limited.
(419) 408-5540 for more information. Or click here to to register online.
* Lunch is not provided in this course but there will be breaks during the day.