Violence in the Workplace
May 12 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$15
You will learn:
- Statistics to support the fact that violence is the leading cause of fatal injuries in the workplace.
- Types of workplace violence, including assaults, robberies, harassment, intimidation, threats of harm, sabotage and spillover from domestic violence.
- Causes of workplace violence and early warning signs.
- Prevention strategies.
- Elements of an established violence in the workplace plan.
After this course you will be able to:
- List and give examples of the different types of workplace violence.
- Identify risk factors related to violence in the workplace
- Suggest control measures to mitigate risk factors.
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in identifying and preventing the potential for workplace violence
Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety Consultants
Hosted by Fostoria Learning Center and the Fostoria Safety Council.
Cost for Class:
$15 This cost will cover materials for the class.
Lunch is on your own.
Dates and Time:
May 12, 2020
8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Fostoria Learning Center, 342 Perry Street, Fostoria