- This event has passed.
Supervisory Skills 1 Certificate Series
May 31, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Friday, repeating until May 31, 2019
The Employers’ Association is bringing workforce development and HR compliance trainings to the Fostoria Learning Center.
Developing new leaders in your organization!
Ensure your supervisors are prepared to meet the challenge of leading your organization—and teams—to success. With the EA’s comprehensive Supervisory Skills 1 Certificate Series, your supervisors will learn from experts with relevant, real-life experience the key elements needed to achieve desired results.
The series is designed for supervisors with up to two years of supervisory experience. Registrants must currently be in a supervisory role to enroll for this series.
This program will help you learn to:
- Define and prioritize leadership expectations
- Motivate employees and build an effective team
- Manage performance and provide feedback
- Conduct performance feedback sessions effectively
- Understand workplace compliance issues, including the FMLA, ADA, and EEO
- Create a positive, civil work environment and resolve issues
- Communicate effectively to achieve results
- Recognize and address substance abuse issues in the workplace
- Implement and guide change
- Build teamwork and cooperation among employees
- And lots more!
Click here to register and see more info.