Social Media Marketing for Small Business
February 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on May 21, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on October 22, 2019 at 9:00am
Jumping right into posting on Facebook, or uploading photos to Instagram, without having a social media marketing strategy in place first is a bit like throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping something sticks. Instead, register for this one-day Social Media Marketing for Small Business Workshop and:
- Create your social media marketing strategy.
- Understand the different social media channels and focus on the ones that are right for you and your business.
- Receive live, hands-on training in setting up your Facebook page and/or Instagram business profile.
- Create professional-looking graphics – for free.
- Create a content calendar so you know what to post, and when.
Register for this 1-day workshop and create your Social Media Marketing Plan.
Tuesday, February 19
Tuesday, May 21
Tuesday, October 22
Class Times: 9:00am—3:00pm
Cost: $95 (Fostoria Chamber Members $75)
Advance Registration required. Seating is limited.
(419) 408-5540 for more information and to register.
Fostoria Chamber Members receive a $20 discount.