- This event has passed.
December 10, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$15
You will learn:
- OSHA recordkeeping requirements for workplace injuries and illnesses.
- The correct use of the required OSHA recordkeeping forms.
- Guidelines for recordable and non-recordable workplace injuries and interpretations.
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain regulation OSHA 29 CFR 1904 scope and responsibilities.
- Properly complete OSHA forms, including: 300, 300A and 301.
- Explain online submission requirements.
- Identify a recordable event, a reportable event and special cases that need attention.
Who Should Attend:
Those who need basic awareness of safety and health issues and/or newly appointed safety directors who have limited exposure to injury prevention.
This training is presented by the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Cost: $15 per person (covers course materials)
Attendance meets Safety Council External Training Credit. This class WILL count towards the Industry Specific Safety Program (ISSP) requirements.