- This event has passed.
Project Management Fundamentals
October 29 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Employers’ Association is bringing workforce development and HR compliance trainings to the Fostoria Learning Center.
Leading a project to successful completion requires a unique set of management skills.
- The 5 phases of a project
- Project definition, statement and objective
- Why projects fail
- Resources, costs, and risk analysis
- Identifying the stakeholders—and who does what
- Triple constraint: balancing scope, time and cost
*Participants who attend this class should plan on bringing a current project of their own to work on.
Who Should Attend:
New Project Leaders, Supervisors who plan and lead small projects, Company staff who needs good planning and implementing skills.
Click here to register and see full training curriculum.