- This event has passed.
OSHA 30: Industry Safety Principles
October 20, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
One event on October 20, 2020 at 8:30am
One event on October 26, 2020 at 8:30am
One event on October 27, 2020 at 8:30am
One event on October 28, 2020 at 8:30am
You will learn:
- Workers’ rights and responsibilities under the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Employer responsibilities required by OSHA standards.
- OSHA inspection procedures and how this is related to you as an employee.
- An overview of various general industry workplace standards.
- The purpose of general industry standards in the workplace.
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and scope of OSHA.
- Interpret safety standards.
- Recognize hazards in the workplace.
- Describe hazards to management for correction.
- Implement actions to mitigate hazards in the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
Employers and employees who need awareness of safety and health issues, including safety directors, foremen, field supervisors and those who need a refresher on a safety or health topic
Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety Consultants
Upon completion of course, participants will receive an OSHA card certifying completion of a 30-hour course in general industry safety and health.
Hosted by Fostoria Learning Center and the Fostoria Safety Council.
Cost for Class:
Dates and Time:
8:30 am to 3:00 pm
October 28, 2020
Location: Fostoria Learning Center, 342 Perry Street, Fostoria