- This event has passed.
Microsoft Word Basics
October 14 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on October 28, 2019 at 4:00pm
For Beginners — If you’re new to Microsoft Word, or want to improve on your basic knowledge, you’ll find our two-hour Microsoft Word Basics workshop perfect! During the workshop you will learn:
- How to get started with Word using the Ribbon & Quick Access Toolbar.
- How to create, open, and save your documents (letters, resumes, flyers etc.).
- Text Basics, such as Add, Delete, Move/Copy, Cut/Paste.
- Formatting of text such as changing font size, changing font color, and text alignment.
- Lots of additional quick tips & tricks.
Plus, you will take home your own Quick Reference Learning Guide, so you can continue your learning long after the workshop is over!
Date: October 14 OR 28
Cost: $25 p/person
Register for Microsoft Word Basics Workshop in one of three ways:
In Person: 342 Perry Street, Fostoria OH 44830