Lockout/Tagout & Safety-Related Work Practices
September 9 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$15
You will learn:
- Principles and procedures of LOTO as presented in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147.
- Examples of safety-related work practices.
- Guidelines and practical approaches to safety-related work practices.
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147.
- Interpret the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147
- Recognize energized equipment.
- Plan to implement and/or review an energy control procedure.
Who should attend?
Safety, loss control & maintenance personnel, plant managers, and individuals interested in safety.
Attendance meets Safety Council External Training Credit. This class WILL count towards the Industry Specific Safety Program (ISSP) requirements.