- This event has passed.
First Aid & CPR/AED Training
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Heartsaver® courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in First Aid and/or CPR AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements. This course is for renewing, recertification, or first-time students. Course fee includes cost of required workbook.
The Heartsaver® First-aid/CPR/AED class covers the following topics:
- CPR for adults/children/infants
- AED (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Bleeding control
- Epi pen use
- Snake bites
- Broken bones
- Choke saving
- Other life-threatening emergencies
Who should take this CPR/AED class?
General workplace, parents, grandparents, babysitters, teachers, construction workers … anyone!
Location: Fostoria Learning Center
Class Times: 9:00am—3:00pm
Cost: $115 (includes workbook + AHA certificate/completion card)
Advance Registration required. Seating is limited.
(419) 408-5540 for more information or click here to register online.
* Lunch is not provided in this course but there will be breaks during the day.