First Aid & CPR/AED Training
February 27 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$45
This training is for students seeking a comprehensive training class that builds the confidence to respond. This first aid, AED, and CPR certification course option is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC, and the 2015 AHA and ARC Guidelines Update for First Aid. Some of the topics covered:
First-aid/CPR/AED class covers the following topics:
- CPR for adults/children/infants
- AED (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Bleeding control
- Epi pen use
- Snake bites
- Broken bones
- Choke saving
- Other life-threatening emergencies
Who should take this CPR/AED class?
General workplace, parents, grandparents, babysitters, teachers, construction workers … anyone!
Location: Fostoria Learning Center
Class Times: 8:00am—1:00pm
Cost: $45 (includes workbook + AHA certificate/completion card)
Advance Registration required. Seating is limited.
(419) 408-5540 for more information or click here to register online.
* Lunch is not provided in this course but there will be breaks during the day.