- This event has passed.
Employment Law Certificate Series
October 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Tuesday, repeating until October 22, 2019
The Employers’ Association is bringing workforce development and HR compliance trainings to the Fostoria Learning Center.
Register now for the Employment Law Certificate Series, a comprehensive look at legal issues affecting employers.
Benefits of the Certificate Series:
Professionals who earn the EA’s Certificate in Employment Law learn critical strategies for keeping their organizations in compliance with workplace laws and regulations, thereby having to avoid legal pitfalls that could result in expensive fines and lawsuits.
Anticipated Topics covered in the Certificate Series include:
- Recruiting and hiring
- Corrective Action, performance evaluations, discipline, and discharge
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
- Wage & Benefit issues including FLSA, Workers’ Compensation & COBRA
- Creating and maintaining positive employee relations
- Managing leaves of absence including disability and FMLA
- Workplace Privacy
Click here to register and see full training curriculum.