Behavior-based Safety Systems Half-day Workshop
December 15 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$15
You will learn:
- The benefits of behavior-based safety systems.
- The basic principles of how to influence safe behavior.
- Causes of workplace violence and early warning signs.
- When a company is ready for behavior-based safety.
After this course you will be able to:
- Apply motivational techniques to encourage employee safe behavior at your facility
- Describe the benefits of behavior-based safety systems
Who should attend?
Employers and employees who need basic awareness of safety and health issues, newly appointed safety directors or safety committee members that have limited exposure to injury prevention.
Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Safety Consultants
Hosted by Fostoria Learning Center and the Fostoria Safety Council.
Cost for Class:
$15 For facility use.
Lunch is on your own.
Dates and Time:
December 15, 2020
8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Fostoria Learning Center, 342 Perry Street, Fostoria